Friday, February 25, 2011

Random

My Glucosamine Chondroitin supplements smell like Elmer's glue when you open the bottle. This does not stop me from taking them because I like how Elmer's glue smells. In fact I like taking them but I stop at the number I'm supposed to take per day.

Do you remember back in middle school (maybe this was just an east coast thing) when you would coat the palm of your had in Elmer's glue, let it dry and then peel it off. Yeah, I learned a lot in school...

Also why is it always so staticy when it's just snowed? My sweater is driving me crazy because I don't have a dryer sheets and the next best thing is to put water on the garment that is staticy. Now I am damp and cold as a result, and the static is coming back.

Also if you need a blank piece of paper and your comfortable in your chair (as in you don't want to have to get up severely bend over and wrestle with your printer under your desk to open the paper drawer and snag one out) open a word document and print a blank page. I am a freakin' genius.

When you see the letters perf what does your mind fill in as the rest of the word? Mine turns it into perforation but apparently it's performance.

I thought yesterday's drive home would have been one of the easiest in the record of driving home. I checked WSDOT and it was green the entire way. (This never happens) And it would have been except for the two mile blizzard that popped up about 10 minutes before I hit the highway...

1 comment:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

why yes, Perforation is the first word that comes to my mind. Performance? Who are these people? =)

i, too, used to put glue on my hands as a teen. it stopped that one time i had wet glue on my hands and i was trying to bat away a fly (moth? mosquito? it happened so fast, i do not know) from my friend's head and i got glue all over her hair, which had freshly been permed and she could not wash her hair for 24 hours till it set, so she had to walk around with dried glue in her hair. i stopped then.