Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Random Musings

So what do you call a Reuben with turkey? A Rachel.
What do you call a Rachel with Cheddar cheese? I don't know, and it was that or Muenster because I didn't have any Havarti or Swiss. It was really good even though I had some trepidation.

Just learned why trepidacious is not a word, because that's the word I was going to use.

I've watched two new (to me) movies lately. Eat, Pray, Love and Love and Other Drugs. Just realized and found it funny that they both have Love in the title.

Eat, Pray, Love made me kind of introspective and want to start meditation to help my anxiety. I'm kind of still thinking about starting the meditation and I saw it on Sunday. I'm thinking that's a good sign.

Love and Other Drugs I watched last night. It was really good, I'm contemplating watching it again tonight. Although if you've seen it did you find the part about her saying that she told a cat I love you kinda odd? I mean it was funny I know it's a joke but obviously I'm still musing as to how it pertains. Yup, I know I'm over thinking it but do you ever find moments in movies do that to you too?


3 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

I've only watched Eat, Pray, Love, but Im going to watch the other one, as I've really been jonesing for some good movies to watch lately. so, thanks.

lines in movies always make me think...even when I'm just supposed to laugh and be done with it. i actually keep a document of more memorable weird lines in movies...because i can't get them out of my head.

Sari said...

LOL. I memorize songs. Even if I haven't listened to a song in years I pretty much sing all of it first time I rehear it. One of my many talents. ;)

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

OMG....i memorize commercial jingles...it is, like, the bane of my existence! Why oh why do I need to know all the words to the Woodland Hills Honda song? Why?? Or the one for fast, cheap insurance in 15 minutes or less. WHY???? And why do they stick in my head for years?