Monday, April 18, 2011

Late

So today did not go at all how expected, but I'm okay with that. I'm reconciling.

I was told this morning by two different outside entities how to do my job... even though I did my job, in both cases. I had my trust betrayed today so I'm not sharing anything so close at work anymore. Well, I'm going to try really hard. I'm one of those people that is open and honest, almost to a fault and I assume everyone else is the same unless they blatantly aren't. I can forget that I shouldn't be so trusting. I had to take my computer in today because the imbedded camera stopped working, in a way and I found out last night. But I had to reschedule because the drama at work and too much work to do.

I eventually made it into the computer store today and even though I had two employees completely ignore me the three guys that helped me afterwards totally made up for it. Also my built in camera was an easy and cheap (read free) fix!

And some fun to make the evening better. Rainbows, cherry blossoms and daffodils.


3 comments:

Bryce said...

Those cherry blossom trees are beautiful! How did those trees make it to your neck of the woods?

Sari said...

Apparently they like the NW? They line the street I live on and I LOVE cherry blossom trees.

Elizabeth-FlourishInProgress said...

Ugh, I am sorry to hear things weren't hot today.

Hoping the loveliness of the cherry blossoms makes things just a little better.