It. Is. Getting. Bigger.
I think the blonde has been working on a strategy for years now because that small patch that was only right at my hairline now fully extends down the left side of my face. It has also convinced a small patch farther back on my head to joint it's side. So not only do I have my kinky curly patch now I have a renegade locket of blonde hair back there keeping it company.
As a side tangent - I have always had trouble with my hair. This is just adding to the mess. Really?!?! Having wavy curly hair means I have to do it every day or otherwise have my hair look like a 5 year old did it. There is no in between, the only way I can look like an adult that you would actually entrust anything to is that I actually do something with my hair. I am now figuring out that my hair has figured out that I have caught on. (was that sentence convoluted enough for you?) And this is it's counter attack. "Sarah figured out how to make herself look like an actual adult, she foiled us and now we have to bring the balance back to our side. Bwahahaha!"
That's not all. It seems to me that there is a section on the right side of my face (exactly mirroring the patch of blonde on my left side) that is slowing getting lighter. My hair is trying the sneak attack but I know it's going to turn blonde and then my hair will shame me with wings of blonde on either side of my face. I will look like a blonde/brunette skunk. I am trying to sleep as little as possible so the hair on both sides of my head has less time to work out their plans, but I'm still sleeping. Sleeping = me getting screwed over by my hair.
There's nothing I can do to counter act their plans besides dye my hair. And I have dyed my hair but I dyed it red. Hello! Hair! I gave you a suggestion, many times. Why did you pick blonde? I have never said I wanted to be a blonde. I am now expecting to be fully blonde by the time I'm 40. So if you see a blonde woman that looks vaguely familiar but you can't quite place her. It will be me.
Thanks a lot stupid hair.
____________________________________________________________
As to the new popular post section: Don't forget the fakelaki is number one? I honestly didn't see that coming. I mean I don't even talk about what a fakelaki is and if someone is going there thinking that they'll get an education on what the history/definition of fakelaki is then they are going to be severely disappointed.
And as to all the posting lately. I don't know what to tell you other than apparently I am finding things to write about/thinking I have really funny things to say. (Please don't ruin this moment for me)

2 comments:
I LOVE that you are posting more. Please don't stop!! Hair has a crazy mind of it's own...I hate that! Oh, and my "popular post" is the one called "Poopech!" Apparently a lot of people (all over the world!) do a google search for that word and my blog pops up. Hehe. I should go back and re-read that post to see what the world is reading about.
oh man, i just told fellow blogger crystal that in hs, i did this striped blonde thing TO MYSELF. your hair doing this to you....i must see pictures of the progression. kinda fascinating.
Post a Comment