Monday, January 24, 2011

You'll get a better post tomorrow

I still have to construct it. It's going to be: Hall's Pep Talk Part II

But today a few things:

Some songs I recently came across and instantaneously fell in love:

Lisa Mitchell's song Neapolitan Dreams. She's an Aussie so I'm going to have to find a way to get her record.


Cat Power's song Metal Heart. I keep meaning to get into her and I haven't yet. This song is starting to strongly convince me.


And does anyone know why my Tivo is trying to make me watch Hot in Cleveland?


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Where do you find all of your music? iTunes?

Sari said...

Lots of random places. When I hear something I like I track down who it is. I've only been unable to find one artist/group and it still drives me crazy to this day. :)