Thursday, January 13, 2011

Oh, I don't know...

Sometimes I look at my blog and just think I'm silly. As in I make myself look stupid and I talk about inane things. And another part of myself loves this side of me because I'm pretty sure life would be useless without laughter and fun. I feel like I don't show my intelligence and or that I can be taken seriously enough.

But yet I've been told that I'm a serious, assertive and take charge kind of person. I'm still trying to see these things in myself. And I do from time to time but it's kind of weird when these are some of the first words about me out of people's mouths. I don't know if I come across the same way on here as in person.

Anyways, here's a book I really want to read:


And something really stupid it's a watch Kanye West had made for himself with his own image on it and cost about 180,000. Also it looks like it has two dials!?!? Is he really in that many time zones everyday or is he just so bad at telling time that he needs something to compare one dial against?


1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE your blog! I love all the creative and funny things to have to say. If I can't see you on a regular basis then at least I can read your blog and smile.