Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Prius and I are in a fight.

But I think it's winning.

Don't get me wrong I love my Prius, the gas mileage, how it drives, etc.; it's the headrest I have issues with. I've never had a car where the headrest has driven me crazy like this. If my hair is down we have no issues but at the end of the day and my hair is up in a ponytail or a messy knot (it's the end of the day) my headrest becomes my enemy.

 It does this by making me hold my head forward in a really uncomfortable position. It's like the school yard bully holding my head forward. So every evening I throw it on the passenger side floor. I have tried to get used to it. I tried adjusting my seat back back farther. I just look like a ghetto gangster thug wannabe. Great. I tried adjusting the mirror but I still have my neck pulled forward and I can't ignore it.

The issue is that my new bright shiny car looks like it's somehow defective when I have to pull the headrest off every night but I'm not conceding throwing my hair up. So every evening we fight and every morning we make up.

No comments: