Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sometimes you feel like a nut.

I really wanted to post yesterday but I don't really have anything funny or witty to say so I didn't. So here's the mundane which also makes me happy.

This past weekend was the perfect winter weekend. It snowed all day Saturday, a regular sight I miss (not the driving in it part though) so Isaac and I were homebodies. I say that but we did get out both days, one for a trip to La Conner (always a good drive) and the other to run errands. I baked and cooked and cleaned, it felt so good to be productive and see the fruits of the labor.

And besides that not a whole lot. Work is good but stressful, it always is this time of year. Nothing concerning but certain hoops we have to go through and everyone is put to the test. It makes me tired and saps my wit but it's almost over so hopefully I'll be funny again soon.

Oh and Mel I've started Finley's sweater again.

3 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

What does it mean if I feel like a nut ALL of the time and not just sometimes?

Sounds like a productive weekend. I need to get me one of those. =)

Sari said...

Don't worry. I lied, I ALWAYS feel like a nut.

Melissa said...

Oh yay! Can't wait to see Finley's sweater!!!