Instead of rehashing the crap that's pissing me off because it's so #first world problems. I am finding things that make me laugh.
And Noa Gavin's post about falling because I can so relate. Two feet on the ground is a huge daily accomplishment for me.
Because talking about the stupid crap that is bothering me is pointless and I hate to sound like I'm whining. I think I do that enough on here. Working on the positive.
Oh, and this is my horoscope for today...
Sagittarius (Nov. 22-Dec. 21): Today is a 5 -- You seem stuck with career and status. You want change but fear letting go. Find one mess that you can clean up in a relationship, and notice how things ease up.
Or maybe not. Well at least I'll try. And I'm not even reading the horoscope, it's simply the 5 out of 10 for the day that gets me. Really?!? I'd go back to bed if I could. No... wait... working on making day better. Got it.
2 comments:
Noa cracks me up every time...and makes any day better.
Did the day get better? It IS Friday...does that count for something?
Um, no, it's gotten worse but I'm still having a positive attitude? :) And it is Friday but I have to work tomorrow for the business that my husband and I own. Oh joy. But on an up note (really trying here) vacation in a week and I'm super excited about that.
Post a Comment