Today is payday which is great except I'm the one that has to hand out paychecks and I literally have a line of people that won't even wait for me to get the paychecks out of the drawer or clock in. I love the finger tapping while I do my best to get it to them quickly, love it. The good thing? Even though it's nerve wracking it only takes about 5 minutes.
I've been listening to Neon Trees and I feel like so many new upbeat albums sound like throw backs to the 80's and also kinda like A Flock of Seagulls or The Human League. Don't tell me you don't remember The Human League.
Fine. Go on pretending you don't remember. Now you'll have it stuck in your head all day and will always make the correlation to Neon Trees too.
I need more coffee. And coconut water. Guess which one I actually have with me.
Bangs might be a good idea.
It's my last day with the Chiropractor. Yay!
And damnyouautocorrect is too funny to not read.
1 comment:
YES, INDEED it will be stuck in my head the rest of the day! But, I am a child of the 80's and I absolutely love this stuff.
I think you need a sign outside the door, "Step back or I will tear your check in half."
Post a Comment