Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dead Air

So, I know. I've been quite this week. I've missed two or three posts as my new method has been going but I have a good reason. I'm on vacation.

I've been visiting the parents in CO. So. Much. Fun. I'll post pictures and talk about what we did when I get back. (Flying back tomorrow, loooooong day.)

But for right now I'll make this extremely lame post interesting. I got this today and I love it. See below.


But the background is navy and the gray is a really pretty mallard green. I can't find a picture in that color combo. If you want one go here. But you can't order one because her online shop isn't up yet, and the closest shop to the west coast is Utah. So apparently I'm just a really bad tease. Although Carrie if you like them they sell them at the St Joseph's Hospital gift shop apparently. That's really random.

So go get excited for my next post, and wait a few days... Or better yet go to bed. It's so much more beneficial, and fun. Night.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

OMG I WANT ONE!!! So Jealous! I like the Urban Tote too. Are they spendy? They must be spendy. I'll probably just have to drool over yours. BTW, I miss you!

Sari said...

I don't know about the urban tote but the take me tote which is what I got is not spendy. But so pretty.