Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Someone needs to calm me down.

Probably one of my best traits is how I get amazingly excited over the smallest of things. Remember that post about cheese? Also I can't ever buy one of anything (small, price wise), I've tried. It's at least two if not three. I honestly can't stop myself. Like how Safeway has started carrying Harry and David candles. You know, the big ones that normally cost $25 for, wait for it, $12. I got three. Honestly can't help it. They smell amazing and did I mention they're $12? I'm also on a candle kick lately so that's my justification.



P.S. I'm thinking about going back and getting more. I haven't bought the peach one yet.

I am however very proud of myself because I stopped at the stationary store tonight and I only bought one package. My insides were freaking out over all the amazing cuteness and really funny ones. But I was good, I restrained myself. I did it by reminding myself that I want it only to have it, and that's really not a great way to justify something. Sometimes I think I need a parent around.

And vitamin C drops. Really? (I mean come on now Sarah.) I still can't find the watermelon ones. I desperately want them and I am completely deluded into thinking that they taste the same as the jolly ranchers watermelon.

No comments: