I've realized lately that I've never explained why I named my blog what I've named it. It's really obvious to me but I realize that it probably isn't to you.
I started this blog so my siblings and I can still keep in contact even if we don't talk every day. Because when you do talk on the phone with anyone that you haven't talked to in a while you only talk about the most current happenings. I wanted to give the story in between. I wanted my family to know me more in depth along with all the minutiae. And over the years it's turned into so much more than that and it's included more than just my family.
I chose the title because I love the outdoors and nothing leaves me happier or more awe inspired than laying in a field on a clear night looking up at the stars and picking out the constellations.

No comments:
Post a Comment