Friday, February 11, 2011

It's like the world is taking bets on how much it will take before I go crazy...

So apparently my google latitude has me in Texas this week.

Yup.

Um, I don't live in Texas and I didn't move. And I believe my phone is still mine. This is making me paranoid.

Jilian gave me the heads up because my Google latitude shows me right where I actually am.


We're getting brand new phone numbers at work today and I found out that the name of my extension at work was never changed. So just think of me as your local quality assurance nurse. (I don't even know what that entails. Also, I'm not a nurse.)

Also for some reason the light switch in my downstairs bathroom stopped working. However, the outlets still work. I'm going to worry about my house burning down all day now.

P.S. Telling me that my house could burn down anyways, at anytime doesn't help. It's not going to calm me down but instead I'm just going to worry more.

It's like these posts write themselves. I couldn't even make this crap up.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Ooh, I should add you to my Latitude and see where you are. Maybe you'll be in Florida. :)