Friday, February 18, 2011

So I'm going to ruin this for you.

Okay so you know how last year women put their bra color as their facebook status to show support for breast cancer awareness? Apparently this year it's going to be relationship status = some sort of alcoholic beverage. (Note to self: it would be funnier if it was relationship status = some sort of alcoholic) Anyway I won't fully spoil it and tell you all of what equals what.

I just want to talk about beer. I say this because married = beer. Really? Marriage is so not beer. (Reversely engaged is Champagne, that's all I'm ruining) Okay so some of the microbrews maybe, because they're awesome. But I'm going to go with the assumption that it's Bud, Miller, vitamin H etc. I get it, ha ha. This is analogizing that marriage is just run of the mill. If you feel that your marriage is run of the mill then you've kind of given up. If anything marriage should be Champagne because you should put your best forward every day (still totally being yourself of course) because you obviously love this person so much you married them. You agreed to be around this person every day for the rest of the days you are alive. And not just around them but happily around them, because you chose this. Marriage is work people. So, just so we're clear.



No comments: