Dear Comcast,
When you told me over and over that my email address was linked to my account and made me feel like I was out of my head, you were wrong. Please don't tell me that I created a brand new email address where I misspelled my name. Also why don't I know my password? Or that this email address even exists? Also, thank you for making me contact the people who's account you left my current email address tied to (thankfully I know and get along really well with them) and have to explain the whole situation and make them go through the hassle too. But when they tell you that they just want to transfer the email addresses why do you offer to delete them instead? This makes me think you just like to mess with your customers. Like somehow it really makes you happy to screw your customers over. Also when you make me call you back up to verify that I want these email addresses on my account which I've already told you I do, don't tell me I can't because I'm not an authorized user on the other persons account. I don't want access to their account, I just want my email addresses which they've already released to me.
Sincerely,
Me
P.S. They had better show up on my account by Thursday at the latest.
P.P.S. I am going to feel a lot of resentment towards you again when I have to stand in line to correct my name because you misspelled it all over my account. And now I have to prove to you that you don't know how to spell my name and I do. Really? You think I would misspell my name and call it good? Seriously.
*Update*
They're there!! Yay! So excited it didn't take til Thursday.
1 comment:
*sigh of relief* that they're fixing their mess!
oy, i feel ya. sometimes the cable people makes me see red.
Post a Comment