This is for my husband. Because Saturday was our 6th wedding Anniversary.
And I love this photo because I took it and you're looking at me like you really love me.
I love you and all that you do. I appreciate all the hard work, long hours and determination you've given to this union to make sure it works. We're in this together and while we butt heads at times we know how to give and take and talk about the really hard stuff.
And the beach was so amazingly nice this weekend. Even though it rained the sun came out and stayed out the entire time we were outdoors this weekend. And today I was so excited to come home and see that you'd planted most of our garden for this year. (Basil yet to come.)
I know, nothing says classy like 5 gallon buckets.





No comments:
Post a Comment