Friday, May 13, 2011

It's Friday

And all that that title does is put the Justin Bieber song in my head (no I haven't ever willingly listened to it, what are you talking about?!?!). Which reminds me of the teller at the bank I go to every day for work because he hates Justin Bieber and for his birthday his coworkers got him Justin Bieber balloons. So now I call him Beebs everyday. He LOVES me. No really. Well, maybe.

And now I'm thinking I'm writing an entire post about Justin Bieber which was SO not my goal. This is really just a stream of consciousness post.

I'm also so glad blogger is back up because it was driving me crazy and I couldn't prepare a post. (Do not tell me I could have just used Word, because I could have but that defeats my excuse. Stick with me.) So instead today you're getting a half assed Justin Bieber and stream of consciousness post. OMG I need to stop saying Justin Bieber.

Work again tomorrow but I'm off next weekend (yay!) and Sunday I'll get to see my husband whom I have seen very little of as of late because we have been working polar opposite schedules but today is the last day of that. So starting Sunday I'll finally get to see him everyday. I don't know how couples that have this schedule do it. I miss him a ton.

Happy Friday!

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Justin Bieber.

Sorry, I had to do it. Don't hate me.

Can I just also say that I accidentally watched a whole episode of America's Best Dance Crew last night with the theme....Justin Bieber. I really do mean accidentally, in case you were ready to not know me anymore. I was too tired to look for the remote and the TV was on that channel already.

The bright side here is that I know how to break dance. And pop and lock. And dance with chairs as props. I'll teach you if you want.

Sari said...

You're on. :)