Apparently I look like I just graduated from high school (still) and people are shocked to learn I am married even though I wear (wait for it) an engagement and a wedding ring. I only mention this because it happened yesterday, and it's not the first time. I mean I'm all for looking younger than I am (score!) but a teenager or barely 20 year old? Still kinda confused.
Also apparently not only do I look cuter than the guy that normally works our front desk (whew! I was worried there) but I have him BEAT BY A MILE. And apparently it would be hard to beat how cute I am. This is coming from two old men who I assume have problems with their vision (I mean we're all going to get there some day, right?) visiting a resident at the facility I work at. I assume, one might be the resident. I don't actually work with the residents so I can put very few of their faces with their names.
Also the world will actually end on October 21, 2011. He was just six months off...
You're welcome. Apparently I have to sit here and do all the leg work for you. Don't tell me that's an oxymoron because I can totally move my legs while I sit here. Can anyone tell me why I exasperate my husband with my line of thinking? I have no clue.
2 comments:
oct 21? that's soon. guess i'll need to be on my best behavior.
I know, I don't know if I'm going to make it...
Post a Comment