So apparently I have a son named Adam that I just found out about... That or someone has the wrong number but left me a message anyway wanting my son Adam to come over for a slumber party. I'm still not sure which one it is.
I mean I guess it's possible I have have a son I don't know about... I mean I am a bigamist and I have no idea what Hankadalberto is up to half the time. I'm pretty sure Isaac would have mentioned that we had a son named Adam though. Especially if he was of slumber party going age. Although at this point I'm starting to think Adam was kidnapped because I can't find him anywhere. And I have to say that I must have been on some really good drugs to not remember the pregnancy and to name him Adam. No offense to all the Adams out there (I mean I obviously named my son that, you know the one I can't find). And I like the name Adam but if I were to name my son one of the generic male names I think it would have been Ben.
The only other conclusions I can come up with is Susie asking one of her friends to call me and leave that message. You know, it's her way of pretending I've given her grandchildren. (I can say this about her because it is something she would do. Also she knows this blog exists but just never reads it.) Or, the guy who called me has no idea what the names of Adam's parents are. Yes, maybe his mother's name is Sarah, I mean I could throw a tennis ball and hit another one, easy.
So dear confused man who I'm not going to call back and explain that I don't have a son (I think, I'm still looking to make sure), I don't think Adam can make it. Well at least my Adam, I have to find him first.
No comments:
Post a Comment