1.) (or as I like to say "A - number one" I know it's weird, get used to it) Change the day on your date stamp. That way it actually looks like you come into work every day and all your invoices didn't come in on the same day. I mean May 23rd is a great day and all but don't make yourself look like you're a rock star on Monday and a slacker the rest of the week. Also (part b of the tip) you don't make it look like you're slowly handing out the invoices because this is all the work you have for the week (and hoping no one will notice it's all the same date) because it's not. Lots o'stuff to do.
P.S. no spell check on o'stuff but on definitely on rockstar. Hm. (also hm. Dear spell check, I'm not trying to spell him by mistake.)
2.) (B - number two, if you're curious) If you drink Starbucks via don't clean your coffee cup, just refill it with water. That way you can get every single gram of caffeine out of your cup. Also you're cleaning it out. Double the benefit. What? I didn't say it was for everyone.
3.) (etc., you get the picture. I don't know what happens after I reach number 26 though. My lists are normally short and so I've never encountered that problem.) Okay well I can't think of a third one but I thought I would continue the theme to finish the post. Happy Thursday people.
Update:
4.) Don't pat yourself on the back when you find your website bookmark for shipping because you're too distracted by bright colorful shiny things. YOU BOOKMARKED IT. You already realized that you need a bookmark for a basic website. Bravo.
I think I need more coffee...
No comments:
Post a Comment