Thursday, June 2, 2011

Checking in

I know I missed posting yesterday but it's the beginning of the month at work and even without the holiday I've been so bogged down with work I'm a day behind. And also? True Blood recently came out on DVD and since I don't pay for premium channels all I want to do is watch it.

But big things are a foot (I love that saying) and I'm working on a new project that I will reveal soon. But currently I'm still a day behind.

New music for you:


And my new project will involve this:


I know, but I don't want to blow the surprise. :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

Oh, I really hope this project involves you on a road trip...cause you're totally stopping in LA to visit and have lunch with me, right? I'm so excited.

Wait, I could be wrong. But, I'm just hoping that's what it is. Hey, a girl can hope, right?

Melissa said...

When's the big reveal...I'm so ready!!

Sari said...

I'm trying to pull it all together but it's not quite working out how I want it just yet. Also I get home and I'm tired Lame, I know. It's coming though! Sorry to keep everyone waiting!