I wish that I was able to write down conversations that I have with myself everyday but they usually happen when I'm driving or no hope of a prayer to make it to a computer. I think they're really cool internal dialogues when I'm having them and pretty lame afterwards. Also? I can never remember all my bullet points of what ever topic it is.
But today I'm just feeling grateful. And I wish I could unveil my surprise but I can't just yet. I haven't had time to finish getting it ready and I still need a few items. The chalkboard map of the USA is by shopdirtsa and you can find her on etsy.
Grateful that I have loving parents and inlaws and that my older sister is coming into town this weekend and I haven't seen her in person in quite a while.
Grateful that I have a great job even if I have been running around this morning like a chicken with my head cut off. I have a new boss and she's wonderful but my old boss didn't tell her quite a few things and so helping her figure things out has pushed my job back and it's been kinda stressful. But I know it will get better and smoother it's just getting through the orientation period.
Happy Monday y'all.
P.S.
Don't buy the shirt I'm wearing today. Well you can't really because I bought it last fall at Eddie Bauer but I think you get my point. I saw it and thought "that's really cute, I wonder why there are so many left on the sale rack". I'm slow. It's a cotton 3/4 length sleeve shirt with lots of ribbon pulled through it.
Problem one: The ribbon pulled through? Obviously this created a lot of holes to which the ribbon easily falls out of. Enter a lot of cursing and pulling it back through.
Problem two: Because holes were made in the shirt for said ribbon the holes enlarge in size naturally. Meaning the ribbon starts falling out on it's own. The ribbon also becomes untied all on it's own. Enter more cursing.
Problem three: The shirt is cotton as mentioned above but it is pilling only under my left arm. WTF.
Problem four: I still love this shirt. I am slow.
1 comment:
Oh, me too. I totally love this one shirt that ha huge horizontal stripes across it. It is pilling only on the back side and the zipper that runs down the front is making the shirt pucker. Everyone calls me Hamburglar when I wear it. I say it's because I can't buy new clothes that I'm wearing it. But, it's because I love it.
Post a Comment