This past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion which I chose not to attend. My personal outlook on high school reunions is that the ten is all about how much status you've accumulated but after that I think it relaxes. I think I'll go to my 20th though. The good thing about not going (and missing the drama that I'm sure ensued) is that I became really sick on Saturday and I wouldn't have been able to go anyway! So for me it's better to feel relieved that I didn't spend a lot on tickets to an event I wouldn't have been able to attend anyway.
And one disturbing thought for the day. I was in Safeway today and as I was leaving I witnesses an eight year old boy push the garbage can lid in stick his mouth on the rim of the garbage can and try to spit out his gum. I say try because he ended up spitting it on the mat they had by the door. He then scooped it up and threw it in. I guess he at least had the good sense to still throw his gum away even if it fell on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment