Okay so I finally ponied up. No one would help Isaac out and switch shifts with him. So we are flying into CO on Thanksgiving day. Not what I wanted but hey, it was that or I went by myself. Besides, Bryce is in Japan and Corey was all excited about me being his proxy (C I'm excited too, I love seeing you when I can). I think she was really just concerned about having less food, or the possibility of Chinese takeout in her future. But Corey, worry no more Isaac and I coming will ensure more than enough food. Okay, so all kidding aside I'm also really excited to finally have concrete plans for CO. Although the representative I talked to on the phone (I won't name the airline) was not very bright. He was telling me that he was looking at the same flights as me (he wasn't) and that I needed to pay eight hundred dollars per person to change the tickets. I finally asked to talk to a manager and after that he caught on that, oh I was looking at the cheap flight. Don't worry I didn't pay the close to eight hundred per person that he was telling me I needed to.
As a side note my new purple disc golf bag (that I mention in a previous post) is a tad bigger than I thought it was going to be. So the puny strap that came with it which, while it's nice, was not up to the job so Isaac stopped by Mando's and got me some quad shocks (picture below). Now it feels like I'm carrying nothing (whereas before I could feel all 15-20 lbs. I was carrying). He's a good husband. Oh and I know it's going to be cold but C if you want to learn disc golf I can bring some discs and teach you. I think you would like it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment