Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sarah Palin

So last night Isaac was on a regional disc golf forum and found this amazingly funny disc of Sarah Palin. Ironically it's a pink destroyer disc. I contacted the guy who made it and guess what!? It's going to be mine! I love it, it's hilarious and who wouldn't love to throw Sarah's face and see it whack a tree? After all I think that's part of her values. Just kidding. I know some people will take me having this disc as being republican or that I support Sarah Palin, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I find her highly amusing what with all her flub ups. I am also adding a picture of her stumping for her campaign with her daughter Piper flipping off a boy next to her. Who wouldn't love that? And her (I hope by now) infamous V.P. debate flow chart.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I love the Sarah Palin debate flow cahrt!! Hilarious!