Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fore!

So I've taken up golf. Yes the putter, driver and fairway kind. But...I have to explain that the type of golf I've taken up is disc golf. Growing up I played ultimate frisbee but this is nothing like that. The only experience that gave me was on how to throw a frisbee (disc). I have to admit that I didn't think that I would like it or enjoy it but this past weekend Isaac and I went out with Mitch, Amy and Lee and we had a really good time. I guess when Isaac was in college he and some friends would play but they always created their own courses. So this week Isaac and I went out and got our own gear. Here's what my disc's look like. I can't wait to go out this weekend. :) And if any of you come to my neck of the woods and want to play just let me know!

No comments: