Friday, January 30, 2009

Sock Monkey's

Now who doesn't love sock monkey's? Well I know I do. You can even make it the theme for your baby room. Sorry it's kind of a random thought but it's what I've been thinking about this morning. Another theme I want for a baby room is this cover from Zora Neale Hurston's book "Their Eyes Were Watching God". It's a fabulous book and the cover is amazing. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it. The flowers at the bottom are a metallic copper color, just amazing. I don't know if I would be able to find someone who could do it but I'm going to try.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

thinking about a baby room, eh?!?!?! ;-)

I'm already buying you baby gifts and stock piling them in my closet.

Sari said...

LOL Whoa! I didn't say that! I'm not pregnant! :P Love you!