Thursday, January 22, 2009

Mwah, Mwah, Mwah

So my mom is coming into town, today. As those of you who know me know my feelings about this are ambivalence. After all she is my mother, on the other hand I would like to stop wishing that she would truly act like it. She first told me the wrong weekend, then the wrong weekend again. Then the right weekend, sort of. And to top it off she keeps telling me she's going to contact me and then never does and when I call her she swears she did. Like today she was supposed to email me on when she was coming into town (this morning) but nothing. I know what you're thinking, she's forgetful big deal. But there's so much more that I'm not even going to talk about here. I feel guilty for feeling this way about my mom but at the same time there is a history there which is where my feelings come from, right? I just get to a point where I don't even want to deal with it, it's too much stress and needing to intuit her thoughts. Okay I'm done I can't talk about this anymore. I hope everyone is having a good day! Sorry about the venting.

No comments: