Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Favorite Moments

I have so many thoughts that go through my head everyday but by the time I get to blogging they all fly out and I feel like sometimes I only talk about stupid crap. But that's just me. Anywho, I just wanted to mention one of my favorite moments that I have everyday. So every morning I stop and get coffee so I can get a paper because I love doing crosswords (if you would have told me four years ago that statement would come out of my mouth I would have thought you were crazy). But my favorite part is leaving the coffee shop with the paper tucked under my arm. I feel like one of those British businessmen from the movies. Or a businessman from the 1950's. I don't know why I get the feeling but I love it. So to anyone who reads this blog what's your favorite moment of the day?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

That's a great favorite moment. I can picture it in my mind. :)

My favorite moment of the day is when Keller wakes up from a nap. I can hear him talking to himself over the baby monitor so I quietly walk upstairs and peek in on him through the cracked door. He's almost always standing up. Then when I walk in the room and he sees me, his entire face lights up and he gives me this huge smile like I've just made all of his dreams come true. It's the best part of my day.