So I need to exercise. All this snow and staying indoors is making me bake which while is yummy is not good for my waist. I have however been making it into work. So far I've made a German chocolate cake (in defense it's my birthday cake) and lots of cookies. My house is now constantly stocked with butter, a rather unusual occurrence. I know it's the holidays and everyone is telling me that it's okay, it's the season. BUT I can't accept that. I've worked too hard to get to where I'm at to not stay here. I guess it's good that I'm maintaining.
Anyway the snow has been lovely (driving in it always stresses me out though)and I thought I would include some of the pictures I've taken of it from around my house. If you're interested I have more on my facebook. I'm going to go take more tonight because the trees down my street are incredible and I want to share them.
Love you guys!



No comments:
Post a Comment