Instead this weekend Isaac and I ran some errands and I baked cookies. Okay correction I made the dough and I'm going to make them tonight. I'm glad I didn't need sugar yesterday because when I went to the store for other items there was absolutely none! Apparently everyone had the same idea I had yesterday. Isaac is also in the middle of redoing our back room so he can move his business out of our dining room (which I will be SO happy to get back) and he is developing a par system. Where he has it now is makeshift and rather chaotic and stresses him out. I think I'm rubbing off on him.
I'm also trying to convince my sister Carrie that every year from now on Eamon has to have a bear snow outfit (who cares if it scars the kid for life, it's hilarious) at least until he is 18. Look at how cute he is.

No comments:
Post a Comment