Monday, December 1, 2008

Home Again

Thanksgiving was great! It's always nice to see family and hang out with everyone. Besides give Corey a hard time about CTV (sorry Corey :( I love you) we had a lot of fun. We got to play with SCOUT!, see some stuff, eat wayyyyy too much and bake. We talked to Brycie in Japan through Skype and he showed us some really amazing colored pencil chopsticks that Lily had gotten for him. I did further research today and they're rather expensive. I told Bryce I wanted some but Bryce, please don't. I think they're too expensive from what I could understand. The website is practically all in Japanese and I don't even want to know what they would charge to ship to the States. I think the only practical way I would want them is if they really went on sale.
Corey and I had fun horsing around and Cor I am sorry if I came across as harsh I was just trying to play and tease you. You're so important to me and I adore you (I feel the exact same way about you too Bryce). I know I don't always do my best in getting it across and without getting too mushy I love you both so much and I get so excited when I get to see you. I just wish it were more often.
Getting to see my Dad and "Mom" was a lot of fun. There is always a lot of joking that goes on and a lot of laughter. There is also a lot of caring that I get from them that I didn't get (my perception) growing up. It makes me feel very special and loved. Okay, oh so done with the mushy stuff...
So I'm including a picture of Isaac and I at the Monument in Grand Junction, and a book that I just started reading. Bryce I know you would get a kick out of this book (you might already know a lot of this info too though). It's really well written and fascinating. It's called "The Story of Sushi" and that's exactly what it is. I had a hard time putting it down yesterday so it's a good thing I was in airports and on planes all afternoon and evening.



No comments: