Thursday, December 11, 2008

Fast Cleaning

So my house has been very messy lately. It's really bad. So last night when Isaac and I were getting ready to go to bed (I was doing laundry, for some reason the perfect time for me to do it is right before bed)we heard these really loud noises (like a drill or saw) below our bathroom where Jimmy's shop is. We thought it was kind of odd for him to be working out there so late. Then we had someone knocking on our door which turned out to be Dee. I guess that the faucet on our tub/shower is leaking water into Jimmy's shop. This is through no fault of ours. There have been multiple issues with water and pipes through the years that we have lived in our house and they have been all over the property. So Jimmy asked if he could come up tomorrow (that would be today) to check out our tub/shower. All I could think was, "Oh crap, I need to get up stairs and clean my house tonight." So that's what I did until 10:30 last night while Isaac went to sleep. Not everything is done but a HUGE dent was made. A lot of it is piles that Isaac makes and then leaves, never to clean up again which is frustrating me a lot lately. But I'm over it and instead of waiting for him to clean it up I was sorting and putting away or junking his stuff last night. But at least it's presentable for Jimmy to come in our house today. I just wish I would have asked for a double shot instead of a single this morning...

We also had another set back. Isaac was finally going to get a sleep study for his sleep apnea. He was due to go in tomorrow night and we found out yesterday (without them telling us)that our insurance had not approved Isaac's sleep study. They require that you be on the insurance for a year. Well, with Isaac switching jobs we changed insurance, sort of. We still have the same insurance just a different branch. Our insurance ignored this information. Our old branch now has to send us a letter saying that we had their insurance so we can give it to the new branch of insurance and THEN he can I have his sleep study. Oh yeah, they will only mail the letter too. Sucky. So here's to more crappy sleep for Isaac.

No comments: