Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My ship has come in

Figuratively though, I don't own any ships. Isaac and I finally got some reimbursements last night that we've been waiting on for oh, like 5 months. It was weird that we got them all at the same time but we also don't check our mail that often...

So last night Isaac and I went and saw Wall-E. It was cute and scary. Scary in the sense that I can see humanity getting to the point portrayed in the movie. It's made me focus on all the resources I use, and how I can use less. I know I am good about it but I need to be better. It's a never ending battle.

The heat is biting me in the butt. I know, I know, I wanted it for so long but now I am so tired because it's so hot at night and I'm just sort of fake sleeping. I wish for A/C only a few days a year and these are it. The upside is swimming and I've been doing that as much as I can.

1 comment:

Corey said...

I enjoyed the social commentary in Wall-E too... the sustainable Earth theme seemed to pop up a lot, is Al Gore working with Pixar now?