Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Lazy days of summer

So summer has stayed, finally. I know that we will eventually move away from the Seattle area but the weather in the summer will be one thing I'm going to miss. It rarely get's over 85 which is perfect AND I can swim. Everywhere else these days gets wayyyy too hot. I just need to remember to enjoy it and appreciate it while I live here.

Either I need to change my name or my shirt... Do I look like a Nancy or a Linda?

So I have found another new artist. Her name is Brooke Fraser and her album is Albertine. It's more of a Christian bent which is always nice and uplifting and she doesn't get too preachy. I am listening to it as much as I can but that's pretty common for me when I get a new album. She has an amazing voice to boot.


I also want to mention a comic I read by Christopher Baldwin. It's called Little Dee and the website is www.littledee.net. It's a very cute and endearing comic and I've been reading it for a few years now. He also posts a blog under the comic and he has started a comic about his life lately (there's a link on the page) and since I feel like I kinda know him (but not really) I have enjoyed reading it. I also think it is courageous of him to put his life out there like that. I know it's just snippets but I really enjoy reading it. I should also mention that I think he's extremely talented.

Okay, I'm off. Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Bryce said...

That comic is really cute! I'm glad that it's warmed up a little bit for you.