Friday, June 6, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Sleigh bells ring, are you listening,
In the lane snow is glistening...

Ah, winter, it's so nice to welcome in the holiday season. I love hot chocolate, roaring fires and snow ball fights... What is that? You say it's June!? How can it be so when it's 55 degrees out, down pouring in the valleys and snowing in the foothills? Okay, I know I'm crabby about the weather but come on!! I think all that I'm going to do this weekend is sleep, read and clean my house. Cleaning will make me happier because at least I'll see some progress there instead waiting for the sun to come out. Maybe I'll go see Kungfu Panda.... Okay, so maybe this weekend won't be a total wash out. Does anyone have any ideas to help take my mind off the crappy weather?

I found a great new artist Brendan James and his album The Day is Brave. It's fantastic and he has a voice that can really reach into you. Maybe check that out. Oh and if anyone wants a great salad recipe just ask me.

No comments: