Monday, June 9, 2008

Organization

So apparently it is now snowing in Washington... I am trying to have a positive outlook because I have been crabby about it lately and there is nothing I can do to change it. Also my house is clean and I saw Kungfu Panda, both which helped improved my mood, and I slept so that probably helped more than the afore mentioned. I'll just keep buying cute summer clothes and not have the ability to wear them. 

I'm trying to implement a new organization system for my junk mail, no not the current one where it ends up piled on the floor in the back room, or the other one where it takes over the whole entire dining room table. I need to go to Office Depot or anyone of those stores to get the rest and (fingers crossed) hopefully it will work. Isaac and I went to Ikea this weekend and bought a side table. On which we are going to have stacking baskets for what mail we keep and their priority. Next to the table we are going to have a shredder so we can get rid of all junk the moment it hits the house. Hopefully the convenience will help this work. Here's a picture of the new table.

1 comment:

Angela&Corey said...

I'm soo sorry it's snowing there--I might come visit and bury myself because my sunburns are killing me.

I'm trying to decide is that was mean or nice... I think I'm just boasting (but also slightly miserable at) my 100 degree muggy Southern heat.