So even though it's June (spring/almost summer) is playing a cruel joke and pretending that it's winter. I know to some people rain and 50 some odd degrees would be a welcome break but when it barely reaches over 65 and partly sunny, it's kind of depressing. I miss summer, I want to go swimming and sleep in my bed with fewer covers (4) than I do now which is still in winter mode. I have been thinking today about a picture that I took last spring since summer has been on my mind.
However, on a lighter note Isaac and I went to a wedding this weekend (that was interesting, and if you know Longview, kinda redneck) which his best friend Tasha was also attending so it was nice to see her and meet her boyfriend Aaron for the first time. We all went out bowling afterwards and had a really good time until the wee hours of the morning. I also got to paint my toe nails with Isaac's grandma so that was bonding time. I used his mom's toe nail polish that changes colors depending how warm or cold you are. I know, the little pleasures in life. I did manage to botch it though. Can someone please tell me why even when you wait three hours nail polish still isn't dry? Oh well, it's hard to tell unless you are right next to my feet and I'm not worried about a lot of people getting that close.

And just incase you're curious here's what I look like today. For some odd reason I find this fascinating, kind of like the people that take pictures of themselves for an entire year to see how they change.

1 comment:
That is my wife, she is a cutie!
Post a Comment