Monday, June 16, 2008

I think I have a problem...

First off I would like to apologize to Brycie for making fun of his Havaiana sandals because I am now pretty infatuated with them. I have to say they have too many cute pairs for girls and I have a weakness for shoes. This makes a very poor combination. They also sucker punched me because they went ahead and made a honeycomb/bee one, this I think is totally unfair. It's like pink for five year old girls, or meth, I think they're one and the same. Just kidding. It's so bad I even bought a pair made for guys. Here are the different kinds.

Last night I went on a swarm call with Isaac because we really haven't had the ability to spend time together this weekend. I spent all Saturday with Mel and met the adorable six week old Keller. We had a lot of fun and Keller was a real trooper, even if he is a pirate. ;) And then Isaac had to work Sunday all day, so we really only had last night together. My only issue was dealing with the bees in an enclosed car when Isaac thought that he had gotten them off and they seemed to keep multiplying. I was stung by a wasp once and I would prefer to not relive that experience if I don't have to. It was nice to spend such a sunny warm evening with my husband, even if I was a little freaked out by loose bees.

2 comments:

Corey said...

Oh you...
This (unfortunately) now makes me want a pair.
Thanks Sarah.

Anonymous said...

wow... maybe they have a support group. i've never seen any of those designs before... very cool!