Friday, March 20, 2009

UPS Rummage Sale

So this weekend I will be at the University of Puget Sound. Every year they have an annual spring rummage sale (I think they have a fall one too but I'm not sure) which is a lot of fun. I think it would be more fun if I could just go look around and leave. Sadly I am helping Isaac sell honey. But I think I'm at least going to get a pedicure out of the deal so there's a bright spot. I'm also going to knit. Jili I really want to start those fingerless gloves at the least. I'm still on my third swatch because I've had to try three different size needles. I'm excited to knit something besides a scarf, finally! So if you're bored you like junk and are in the area go to UPS and check out the rummage sale!

No comments: