Thank you Melly for asking me to do this even though I am sans bebe. In disc golf bag tagging has an entirely different meaning. When you bag tag you are challenging someone to pay golf with you and see who wins. Both of you will have a tag on your bag and if the person with the lower number wins you swap otherwise it stays the same. Anywho, here we go.
The usual suspects. I love my wallet and not just because it's Coach. It fully zips around and can fit my checkbook inside, that's all I need. It can also double as a clutch for when I travel which is perfect. My sunglasses and cell phone. Lip gloss and chapstick I also carry pens with me that way I'm never stuck without them. Starbuck's cards, AAA, and calling card just incase my cell phone on the off chance doesn't work. Hey I like to be prepared which is also why I also carry Advil and Tylenol, nail clippers, dental floss and lotion. The mitten was from a gift card one year for Christmas I just think it's cute. I also carry moleskin which is great if I get blisters on my feet. Oh and last of all keys. One for personal use and one for office use I like to keep them separate. I hope you enjoyed looking in my bag. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment