Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Chondromalacia, can you say that three times fast?
Chondromalacia apparently takes six weeks to heal and currently hurts like a bitch. Pardon my french. It's been rather painful for the past week and I learned from going to my doctor today that apparently the small dots on the front of my knees that I thought was discoloration is actually bruising that I've had for at least nine years. So I'm going to have that taken care of also. I am going to have four sessions of PT and hopefully that will take care of it. I am going to the same PT I went to a few years ago because he really helped me (with my arms and shoulders) and he's a really nice guy. I also need to bring my running shoes in to have those diagnosed to see if those are also causing an issue. The GOOD news is that I can start working out again tomorrow I just have to do cycling for my cardio and then medicate with pain relievers afterwards. I never thought that the adductor machines at the gym would be worth anything. I stand corrected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment