So I'm very excited. Today I got my own office with plaque outside my door (title and no name that makes me happy) and everything. I won't be fully set up until Thursday but who's counting so I've been in limbo today and and I will be tomorrow too. It wasn't official until I got word today that I was moving so I didn't say anything until it was made official to me. I didn't want to jinx it. I'm in charge of Human Resources.
Another exciting piece of news is that Carrie, Keith and E are moving to Indianapolis. Her current position was only a year so she was working on securing another job and I'm sure kind of stressed out by the task. Another possibility would have been California which would have been closer but at least Indianapolis is closer than where they currently are. :) I'm going to plan a trip to see them when I find out the dates that they'll be in their new home. Yay! It was good news all around today.
No comments:
Post a Comment