Isaac and I went and saw Wicked the Musical two weekends ago which was really cool. I also got to hang out with my friend Jilian. I really enjoy it when I get to see her so Saturday was a really great day. She's been helping me make fingerless gloves (of which I have made two pair so far). This past weekend I walked around Queen Anne with my friend Stephanie and we figured out the dances that they have in the pavement which was a lot of fun. We also window shopped which was great especially on a nice sunny day. And then on Sunday I Mel, Josh and Keller came over and we were going to go the zoo. Stupid us we chose a nice sunny day and there wasn't a parking spot in sight so we perused stores and had a great lunch before Keller crashed. All in all it was a really nice weekend.
Posted below are pictures of the gloves.


No comments:
Post a Comment