Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Addicted

So yesterday morning my mother in law told me that Isaac had gone over the minutes on their plan. Isaac has been on their phone plan for forever and lately we've been debating switching him over to my plan because he's using a lot more minutes with all the business he's doing. So yesterday it became imperative that we switch him over. Another issue was the phone that Isaac had gotten recently wasn't quite what he thought it would be and the reception wasn't so hot. I was up for a new phone and he wasn't so we were also debating me getting a new phone and me giving him my old/current phone which has great reception. If he got another new phone we would have had to pay full price which we weren't doing.
So... to make a long story short I got a new google g1 phone. It's amazing and I am totally hooked. It has GPS so I have no need for Isaac's Tom Tom anymore (another justification for price) and a ton of other really cool features. Such as locale. My phone will automatically set itself to different ring settings simply based on my GPS and where I am at without me having to manually do it every time. I am so excited over this phone. :) I think I'm in love. :)

No comments: