This is how I feel my life has been lately, and I'm tired. So tired. I literally sat on the couch most of yesterday. Called Lori though and wished her a happy Mother's day. I think I should mention here that I'm also working 6 days a week, lest anyone just think I'm lazy.
You know the montage that they sometimes show in movies of people going through the days between when the date of something important is set up and the reaching of that date. Yeah, that's me except if there is something important coming up I was asleep when it was found out. And no one's told me yet.
And I don't have anything pretty or exciting to show you. I think this would be much more entertaining if someone else wrote this blog post and I could just comment on it. I hate it when I run out of ideas and I'm too tired to come up with anything fun or exciting and nothing is popping into my head except the tasks ahead of me today.
You can skip this one, I won't mind.
Update: (this is how exciting I am)
I would appreciate people who are wearing large amounts of cologne to stop walking into my office. I already have a massive sinus headache that I have taken plenty of pain medication for and I can still slightly feel it. So, your cologne? Not. Helping. Also I am then having to use my Febreze to cover that crap up. I would prefer to not have to waste it. Thank you very much.
Also people asking for kleenex of all things. I bring my own in because I have aforementioned sinus clog up very often and the kind provided by the facility is hell on my nose. I'm glad the secret is out that I have the good stuff. Go get your own. I don't bother you for your personal crap. Although I do have to admit having everything but the kitchen sink, and stamps. I'm currently out. What can I say (besides the stamps) I like to be prepared.
3 comments:
Please send the person with the heavy cologne over to my house ASAP. The ac guy was just here and he left an overwhelming scent of BO. Which is doing nothing for this headache I have due to a lack of caffeine.
I dare you to hang a sign at your door "I am not Target. Please get your own stuff. Thank you in advance."
Oh god I would but if I don't say hi to everyone in the hallway they tell other managers I have an attitude. I shudder to think what they'd say if I hung a sign like that.
I REALLY want to though. I know you'd come over. You LOVE Target. ;)
Also what would you say if I could send FOUR people over with really heavy fragrance? Bonus x3?
Post a Comment