I was looking at the pictures I've taken with my phone this weekend and thought "this is gold" (I know I'm not a good source of judgement). Because normally I take pictures on my phone and then forget all about them. I am finally doing something with them.
Deer!
I took this one for my Dad because apparently he works in the same town as me (not).
Really? This is just funny.
I am apparently part of a small minority that follows the no dumping your home garbage at the rest stop garbage bins. Why else would they have this sign? Also? You only get to rest for 10 minutes. Do these people seriously not have children or pets?
I surprised Isaac with this one.
Baby lamb! Seriously cute.
This is just cool.
(I am so going to hell) Written by someone who has at least two degrees (neither in English though) and from the US. I realize (besides the two degrees this could be my husband). It just makes me giggle.
And new music because I haven't done it in a while. I need to make better decisions because nothing below save the last one has really blown me away. It's not bad, just kinda ho hum. I do love all these artists though.
I was disappointed by this album and I love Kate Nash.













1 comment:
with a phone camera? no way! those are awesome! i ESPECIALLY like the one you took surprising Isaac. HA!
Post a Comment