Wednesday, May 25, 2011

I can't make this up.

So on my way home tonight I had a cop come up behind me and literally ride my ass. Just as I was turning he turned on his lights and I seriously thought he was going to pull me over. I had no idea what it was that I had done.

The real story? As soon as I turned he turned his lights off and zoomed past me. He was seriously going to use his lights to make me get over so he could pass me in busy city traffic. Like he had somewhere to go. Um, what?

Apparently I need to tell a cop "you only use your lights in an emergency". Passing someone IS NOT AN EMERGENCY.

Thanks for the anxiety cop. Thanks a lot.


This doesn't help my complex with cops AT ALL.

2 comments:

Elizabeth-FlourishinProgress said...

so VERY annoyed for you. sometimes, i want to yell out the window, "Don't power trip on me, dude!"

Sari said...

Where is the like button? :)