But I shopped, cleaned, did laundry, mowed and did dishes. This was still a relaxing day. If I would have gone with Isaac none of this would have gotten done and yes I would have been back up for him but it mainly would have been just to spend time with him and technically, we got twice as much done by being apart. (This is why being an adult sucks sometimes.) Oh yeah, and I got to sleep in and watch way too much coverage of Will and Kate's wedding because Isaac won't watch it with me. Sure, I mean he'll voluntarily watch (I always have to look up the title because I forget it) The Secret Life of the American Teenager all by himself because I refuse to watch it, see example here. But the Royal Wedding, pull his teeth out. He even sat on the remote so I couldn't get to it. He even stayed sitting on the remote when I conceded to watch the Pixar documentary instead because he'd already seen it. Did I mention I mowed the lawn? I love the look of a mowed lawn. Sorry I'm kooky, I'm still tired.
And (I always find things I want dang it) I really want these boots, and I found some loafers they make that I want too, and some ballerina flats. Must. Stop. Looking. They're made by Frye.
Yes, I know there's a theme here. :)



2 comments:
Please (please, please) take me shopping with you so I can live vicariously through you.
I would if I had the money to buy any of this. This is all just wishing right now. :)
Post a Comment